kde 303 woody bug ?

Ciao :)

        I had kde 302 installed and everything went very well.
I had upgraded to 303woody, and I've no more the desktop styles (only some motif styles and compact) and liquid does not loads its style. It (kstyle and kcontrol) loads the translucency menu and the window decoration but not the window style. Liquid 095 it's installed. If I try to install keramik_3-2 I can see the relative settings, but if I install again liquid I can not find the window style. I try to reinstall 303, I try to deinstall everythings, I try to remove the relative /usr/share apps applnk and /usr/lib/kde3 and /home/.kde ... but I can not obtain liquid or the other windows style. I'm trying to install the kartworks packages, but I don't what will happens .. and especially, because does not work liquid correctly (very nice, more light than others style, especially keramik :( ) ...

Is there someone out of there can help me , or can give me some advices ?

   thanks :)

mikj