Re: German language support for kde 2.0

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 04:23:20PM +0200, Oliver Tacke wrote:

> > > [...] I found a note in the help-manual that other languages than
> > > C (default) may not hav been installed by default. How can I now
> > > install the German locale files for KDE2? I hope I'm on the
> > > correct list for that.
>
> > Try apt-get install kde-i18n-de

> Will this work without an internet connection? It's not my computer I
> installed debian on and this one isn't connected to the net. I
> installed the system from CD-ROMs. Thanks in advance.

Install apt-zip if you are missing packages. apt-zip detects what files
are needed, creates a bash script which you can call on a different
computer an which will download all necessary packages, and install them
when back at the original computer.

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// http://www.linuxfaq.de, http://www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html