Re: mutilated menus

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 07:16:23PM +0200, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:

> But I am using kde 3.1 beta
> It didn't improve on that problem it seems like :-)

Hi!

Could you share your KDE binaries with the rest of us? Upload them via
ftp to 134.28.62.2 if you don't know where to put them, I'll make them
available.

Even on my Athlon-1600+ compiling KDE takes a night, and I don't want
the machine running at night (it already feels like 30°C in my room,
even with open windows and only one computer running ;)

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// http://www.linuxfaq.de, http://www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html