Problems printing from Konqueror

Hello,
I'm running a uptodate Sid and KDE 3.0.3 with Cups and I have a bug when
printing a HTML page from Konqueror that I didn't have in KDE 3.0.1.
The print preview is correct but when I print the top and the bottom of the
page is partly cut out. I guess the problem is that Konqueror tries to create
a 'letter' size page when my paper is A4 size.
Does anyone have experimented the same problem ?
A friend running KDE 3.0.3 on Mandrake doesn't seem to have the printing
problem so maybe it is package dependent or something weird in my
configuration files or some bad interaction of gs / cups / kde.
Cheers,
Charles
--
Charles de Miramon