Re: KDE 3.0.3 problem with Kpackage

it was working prior to KDE 3.0.3

I also tried removing and re-installing it but it still won't launch..

if I try to start it from a shell I get this:
kpackage: error while loading shared libraries: libdb.so.2: cannot open

You might like to try installing the libdb1-compat package from unstable/sid.

If this works, I'll tell you why it works. :)

Paul Cupis
- --
paul@cupis.co.uk

I had the same problem this fixed it thanks, now you can tell the world why.

--
sig = 0xda1e;