Re: koffice is missing

Dne úterý, 20. srpen 2002 20:56 Paul Cupis napsal(a):

> Can you please post the output of the following commands?
>
>   apt-get install koffice -t unstable
dunadan:/home/kerka# apt-get install koffice -t unstable
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  koffice: Depends: koffice-libs but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kchart but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kformula but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kontour but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kivio but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: koshell but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kpresenter but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kspread but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kugar but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: kword but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
>   apt-get install kword
dunadan:/home/kerka# apt-get install kword
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  kword: Depends: kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.0.3) but 4:3.0.2-0 is to be installed
         Depends: koffice-libs (>= 1:1.2-rc1-0) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
>   apt-cache show koffice | grep koffice
dunadan:/home/kerka# apt-cache show koffice | grep koffice
Package: koffice
Depends: koffice-libs, karbon, kchart, kformula, kontour, kivio, koshell,
kpresenter, kspread, kugar, kword
Suggests: koffice-dev, koffice-doc-html
Filename: ./koffice_1.2-rc1-1_all.deb
Package: koffice
Depends: koffice-libs, kchart, kformula, kontour, kivio, koshell, kpresenter,
kspread, kugar, kword
Suggests: koffice-dev, koffice-doc-html
Filename: pool/main/k/koffice/koffice_1.1.1-7_i386.deb
>   apt-cache policy koffice
dunadan:/home/kerka# apt-cache policy koffice
koffice:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1:1.2-rc1-1
  Version Table:
     1:1.2-rc1-1 0
        500 http://people.debian.org ./ Packages
     1:1.1.1-7 0
        500 ftp://ftp.debian.cz unstable/main Packages
        500 ftp://ftp.debian.cz testing/main Packages
        500 ftp://ftp.debian.cz stable/main Packages
> These should provide more information so we can help you.

I hope so, but I'm not as good as to find solution.
Many thanks
Vlada