KDE changing system time

There's a discussion on the OxLug mailing list where people are saying that
KDE messes with the system clock and Debian developers know about this.

What is it?

I've been running the latest Debian/unstable for the last 6 weeks with SE
Linux banning such time changes and my logs indicate that KDE hasn't tried
anything.