kdelibs4-doc

I have installed kdevelop (2.1.2 also tested 2.1.3) and kdelibs4-doc and was
wondering why kdevelop does not recognise the KDE-library documentation from
kdelibs4-doc. Even pointing kdevelop at the proper location does not work.
The downloaded KDE API Reference works. So can anyone tell me if I'm doing
anything wrong (or am I missing something) or is the kdelibs4-doc package not
intended for this purpose?

Nik

http://www.gmx.net