cannot launch konqueror from kicker or kpanel

Hi,

I'm using KDE 3.02. Since upgrading to kde3, Konqueror
cannot launch from kicker or kpanel, but it can from
the console. Some warning or messages may be shown at
the console. But now it does not spit any.

This morning I updated libqt3, libqt3-mt and
qt3-tools. When I first launched konqueror from the
console it warns that "plugin confilicts" of three .so
files and that "cannot query interface". Then I tried
to launch from kicker. When I exited from konqueror
and try to launch it again from console, it does not
give such warnings any more.

I don't understand whu such a big difference between
launching from console and the GUI interface.