Fwd: RE: kmail socket

Here is an annoying message I just received as a follow-up to a message I
posted here 4 days ago.  I recommend that anyone who doesn't like spam from
bots put the following line in their /etc/postfix/reject file:
/^From: .*@wizard.koenig.su/ REJECT

If you wish to reply to this message then please keep the CC list intact.

Subject: RE: kmail socket
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 20:30:45 +0300
From: alexander@wizard.koenig.su
To: russell@coker.com.au

Dear russell@coker.com.au,

Your recent message to this server regarding `kmail socket`
was not delivered.  Your address is listed in one or more suppression files
on this server or your account is configured to allow local mail traffic
 only. Please contact the postmaster at this domain if additional information
 is required.

Thank you,

postmaster@wizard.koenig.su