Re: status of KDE PIM software

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 20:11, Egidio Corsini wrote:

> In our company we have a similar problem: Exchange.

> I think we really need a module that can speak directly with the exchange
> server.

It's probably non-trivial, judging by the amount of work Ximian has put
into their "Connector" for Evolution, which is sold at a price. At
least, you probably need to have to access to Micro$oft code and/or
specifications for the Exchange server, IMHO.

In the current situation, probably KDE + Evolution + Exchange Connector
is your best bet if you really need 99% compatibility with Exchange
(100% not being realistic).

--
Alessio F. Bragadini		alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services		http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
		-- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925