Re: status of KDE PIM software

In our company we have a similar problem: Exchange.
The main problem I encounter integrating KDE with the company environment is
with appointment.
At the moment, using korganizer, I'm able to send appointment as attachment
that are recognized as appointment by outlook, but not automatically put in
the calendar.
But the main feature that lacks are:
- the ability to receive appointments as v/ical
- the ability to automatically check the availability of other participants

I think we really need a module that can speak directly with the exchange
server. I tried to look inside the e-mail that contain appointments and there
is nothing interesting.

e.