Re: KDE 3.0.1 debs

On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 15:45, Chris Cheney wrote:
> I have uploaded KDE 3.0.1 debs to kde3.geniussystems.net you can join
> OPN #debian-kde to discuss any issues you have. These debs should
> upgrade from KDE 2.2.2 but you will probably have to use a package
> management program like dselect or aptitude.

My upgrade didn't go as smooth as several here have reported but, after
a few rounds of musical packages I have KDE3 installed and operating.
However, koffice was removed during the process and I'm unable to
reinstall it, as it depends upon kdelibs3.  Is the koffice package
broken by the upgrade, is something still broken on my system, or are
you supposed to be able to install kdelibs3 and kdelibs4 simultaneously?