status of KDE PIM software

I recently figured out how to get evolution (GNOME) to work with my
USB Handspring Visor, and I am thinking of moving over to evolution from
mutt because our company will soon have Exchange 2000 servers, which can
talk with the proprietary Ximian Connector plugin for evolution.  Then I
would not only be hooked into the e-mail system, but be hooked into the
appointment stuff as well.

Still, I like to use the KDE environment rather than the GNOME
environment, and so I am wondering what the status of the KDE
equivalents is.  I just installed the experimental KDE-3.0.1 debs.  Does
anybody know if there is a chance to get kmail to use NTLM for IMAP?
Right now, fetchmail is the only free tool that I have found to talk
NTLM so that our Microsoft IMAP server will let me in.  Also, does KDE
play nicely with the Palm-type PDA?  I can easily use either j-pilot or
the GNOME conduits to synch with my PDA, but I have had trouble figuring
out just what to do under KDE.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan   (303) 939-6386   Ball Aerospace, Boulder
   Ball-internal home page: <http://hypostasis/~tevaugha>