Re: libarts depencies

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 03:06:54PM +0200, Jan Torben Heuer <Jan-T@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi (hope it's the right group, but arts should be kde-related, or?)
>
> is there a way to fix the libarts depencies? I installed KDE3 and the new arts
> deamon and libs, however for example libsdl or wine requieres the older
> libarts (2.2.2). Are there wrong depencies or do they defnetly don't work
> with KDE3' artsd?
>
> JT

The libarts from KDE 2.2.2 is the one currently in Debian, hence all
software in Debian that depends on libarts depends on that one.
Remember, the KDE 3 packages are *NOT* official Debian packages, don't
expect everything to work together with the packages in the official
pool.

--
Kamil Kisiel <kamil@kamilkisiel.net>
ICQ: 253495