Re: Experimental KDE3 debs -- first impressions

> > But they seem to miss kdesdk,
> > I just did the updgrade and lost kbabel which I need.
>
> While we're at it: konq-plugins are sorely missing, too. Or

Yep, kdesdk and kdeaddons are both my job.  My plan was to finish these off
this weekend, so hang out a day or two.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

In our minds, love and lust are really seperated. it's hard to
find someone that can be kind and you can trust enough to leave your kids
with, and isn't afraid to throw her man up against the wall and lick him
from head to toe.
	- Tori Amos