Re: Compiling Qt 3.0.4

> First, what's wrong?  I've logged out and back in several times to verify
> that everything is read.  Do I need to put the variable  declarations into my
> .bashrc instead?

I don't know. Do a

echo $QTDIR

and send it to us.

> Second, should I install Qt 3.0.4 on my box?  As the Debian packagers are

Yes.

> late (May 2nd anyone?) with XFree86 4.2 and KDE 3.x.y should I install the
> latest Qt in preparation for these packages?

Debian will fix all deps for you. This shouldn't preclude you from getting
the latest and compiling if you want. But don't feel like you need to do
any work b/c packages aren't coming as fast as we'd like them.
Sorry. I may be misunderstanding this.

Good luck.

Fred