Re: kdegames for 3.0 (fwd)

"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org> writes:

> Daniel,
>
> I've made some changes to the Debian packaging of kdegames to make .debs
> that work with Chris Cheney's 3.0 packages.  Can you give the attached
> diff a once over (the dependencies work but may not be comprehensive
> enough) and then commit the changes to KDE CVS?

Umm, I'd already done my own work on kdegames packaging for 3.0 and
committed to CVS.  It's probably a bit out of date by now, especially
with a new game megami added to CVS since then, but I'd prefer to wait
to see how the official KDE3 packages will be organized before I
fiddle with file locations in kdegames.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."