Re: When will it be ready?

So is it just me or was not everyone aware that Debian takes long with
packages
and you are not going to get them righ away.  If you want that then you
should
try Redhat.  I installed KDE3 on a RedHat box and its not all that
diffrent or
great, its a little bit fast and has a few new nice tools and it looks
even more
like Windows then it did before.  I personally prefered 2.2.1 to 3.0
from what I
saw at it at first glance.  So I don't understand the huge hurry of
every one
wanting to get it.  There are those who like to be running the latestst
greatest
and there are those who would like it stable first.  Rule of thumb never
install
something that is brand new right away because there are going to still
be bugs
in it, I have hosed my box a few times doing this.