Some KDE3 humor

Somehow the kde3 whining over the last couple weeks
reminded me of that scene in "Spaceballs"..  plus a little
editing of course: (apologies to Mel Brooks :-)

----------
HELMET  How could there be a debian package
of KDE version 3?  We're still in the middle of making it.

SANDURZ That's true, sir, but there's been a new
breakthrough in debian packaging!

HELMET There has?

SANDURZ Yes. Instant packages. They're out in
Sid before the maintainers are finished.

HELMET Naaaaa.

CORPORAL Here it is, sir. KDE3.

SANDURZ Good work, Corporal. Apt-get it.

HELMET What the hell am I sourcing from? When does
this happen in the unstable tree?

SANDURZ Testing. You're looking at testing, sir. Everything
that's stable now, is happening in testing.

HELMET What happened to unstable?

SANDURZ We passed unstable?

HELMET When?

SANDURZ Just now. We're in testing, now.

HELMET Go back to unstable.

SANDURZ When?

HELMET Now.

SANDURZ Testing?