Re: KDE3.deb

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Johannes Wilm wrote:

> I did read the archive before emailing. And it said some days ago that the
> packages would be there the next day (approx.).

Yeah. It's been my impression for the last 3 months or so that *.deb's are
just around the corner. It hasn't happened yet though.

> My question is therefore still whether there are problems packaging (or
> are there other reasons for the delay, like sombody is sick, etc.)?

It's the contrary of publish early, publish often. But you can still make
them yourself - there's some support for it upstream I hear (probably by
the Debian maintainer himself (?)).
*t

Some fanatics, killed 3100[1] civilians. Upon which the national state
country, whose people were killed, attacked the country of the fanatics'
supposed leader and killed 3100 civilians there[2].

[1] http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,176540,00.html
[2] http://pubpages.unh.edu/~mwherold/AfghanDailyCount.xls