Re: KDE PDF Viewer

> On Sunday 14 April 2002 13:09, David Findlay wrote:
> > Anyone else having a problem with Kghostview where when loading
> > a PDF the document never renders? Thanks,

I, too, am having difficulties with kghostview.
Just installed debian yesterday (yea for me!).
Am happy with woody :)

Now concerning my technical difficulties:

KGhostView 0.11 (Using KDE 2.2.2)
ghostview v.1.5
KMail 1.3.2

I mention kmail because I've tried opening PDF attachments, but to
no avail.  kghostview crashes when trying to open PDF's and PS's.  I
do believe I have the latest versions of kghostview and dependencies
(left my machine updating/upgrading last night).

What ever could be the problem?

"... a la ciudad lejana no vuelvas nunca, nunca jamás..."