Re: assign icons to non-kde apps

Well I already knew that! It just changes the icon on the k-menu NOT
when you run the program, right?

When looking in the taskbar (or whatever it's called where running
program are shown.((or just looking at the icon in the top-left of the
terminal running)) ) and not the k-menu I shure just get a big X
and not the icon I selected.

/Robert