Konqueror crashes on www.distrowatch.com

Could some people try to access www.distrowatch.com with konqueror 2.2.2-14 (the latest). It crashes every time on my up-to-date woody. This is what I get (in the console from where I started it):

 Major opcode:  62
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
 Major opcode:  56
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
9
 Major opcode:  62
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
 Major opcode:  56
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
 Major opcode:  62
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation) 1
 Major opcode:  233
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error) 16
 Major opcode:  116
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation) 1
 Major opcode:  233

It is longer than that, I cut it. I tried in Mandrake 8.2 and there is no problem, I have no problem with mozilla 0.9.8 in woody also. Any idea what it means?

Philippe