Re: NewsTicker Can Cause CPU Usage

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 07:43:19PM +0200, Magnus von Koeller <magnus@vonkoeller.de> wrote:

> On Tuesday 09 April 2002 19:37, Robert Tilley wrote:
> > If any KDE Developers peruse this list, please take note of this
> > phenomena.   I believe this probles lies in the method the applet
> > handles threads, but that is only the opinion of a non-KDE
> > developer.
>
> If you think this is a bug, you should file a bug report at
> http://bugs.kde.org or through the bug report dialog of any KDE
> application. This will make sure that the responsible developer will
> be notified and won't forget about your problem.

I dont think filing bugs against 2.x builds of KDE (I think from the
good idea right now, since 3.0 is already out the door. Apparently
KNewsTicker got an overhaul in 3.0 anyway, you might want to wait till
you try 3.0 and see if the bug persists before filing any reports.

--
Kamil Kisiel <kamil@kamilkisiel.net>
ICQ: 253495