Re: Help improve Debian by supporting new debian3 mailing lists!

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 04:54:07AM -0800, tluxt2@yahoo.com wrote:
> There is currently a most excellent email (that I just wrote) in the
> debian-user list that you might like to read and lend your support to.
>
> RFC & FR2nd - New debian3-user & debian3-user-hardware mail lists
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2002/debian-user-200204/msg00488.html
>
> So, I kindly propose that you might wish to read that email (in the debian-user
> list), and send a reply to it 2nding its suggestions, so that perhaps that
> might encourage the debian list maintainers to create the proposed lists.
>
> We thank you for your support.  :)

Hmmm.... I think this was discuissed at ALS Oakland, and most prople
agreed that this wasn't a very good idea, since that will either die
off, or will just replace debian-user.

Just my .02 roubles.

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255