Re: gcc 3 in woody to compile KDE

Michael Spanier wrote:
I may be wrong but last time I checked you should study for your exams and not check out KDE snapshots and messing around with them ;-))

grr... I hate it when you're right!

But just in case ... do you have some .debs of the snapshots around ;-))
Still, no, building with dpkg-buildpackage failed early on, but I succeeded
with some minor glitches with just using configure/make/make install and
a few env variables (this procedure is documented on kde.org). I _could_ publish my /opt/kde3 (which is where I built kde3), but since it weighs in at 286 MB, I'd rather not :)

Anyway, it shouldn't be just a few more days until the debs are available IIRC.

Have fun,
Yours Malte #8-)