Re: gcc 3 in woody to compile KDE

Chris Howells wrote:
> Unfortunately, the gcc 2.95.4 in woody refuses to compile kgeo
> (anybody else having the problem?), so I would quite like to
> switch to a new compiler :)

really? I'm fairly certain that I had used gcc 2.95.pre-4 (the one from woody) to build KDE 3.1 snapshots from 28/03/2002. kgeo starts up normally, so I guess I had no compile time failures with that one. It would also help if you'd state the exact message you got when the build failed.

Yours Malte #8-)

PS: Chris, sorry for the dual Cc: in case you don't need it. Problem with my MUA, or rather, PEBKAC....