Re: Out of Office AutoReply: KDE 3.0rc3 Debs???

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:15, Chris Cheney wrote:
> When you are away from the office DO NOT SET YOUR MAILER TO RESPOND TO LIST
> TRAFFIC!!!

Best thing to do for those cases is to write a little perl script to make a
direct connection to port 25 of their mail server and send the message to
them with theirown email address as the from field in the envelope and the
header.

Then you won't get a vacation response from telling them their vacation
program sucks.