Font size in khelpcenter?

Hi,

is there any way to permanently change the font size in khelpcenter?

For me the default font size is way to small. If I use the button to
increase font size the new, readable font size only stays for the page
I'm looking at. Moving to any other page (and then even moving back to
the original page) always restores the original small font size.

BTW, for me this is the single most important problem with Linux in
general: That per default basically everywhere fonts are to small for
my eyes and there is no single way to change font size once and for
all.

Thanks in advance!

Andreas Goesele