Mosfet Liquid KDE

Just our of curiosity, today I decided that I would like to give the Mosfet
liquid engine a looksie. I am currently running KDE 2.2.2 (woody) and I found
that tracking down the actual tarballs for this release to be quite difficult
so basically I am just asking the list if anybody can give me a URL to grab
the latest and greatest mosfet engine.

Yes and please dont flame me for not "looking hard enough" because my
endeavours to find it just led me to complaints of other people who couldn't
seem to find it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Markos.