Konq Not Accepting Cookies

Reading messages at Yahoo Groups requires your browser to accept cookies.

I have set Konq to accept only cookies from groups.yahoo.com -- Failure.

I have set Konq to accept ALL cookies -- failure.

Yes, I have restarted Konq. and even KDE several times.  I can re-set Konq.
to accept all cookies, Apply the settings, and still Yahoo Groups tells me
that cookies are being refused.

Has anyone on this list encountered this problem with using Yahoo Groups at
groups.yahoo.com?
--
Comments and information are appreciated.

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com