KDE3 CVS compile problems in kdebase

Hi All !

Iam trying now since some time to compile KDE3 on my
woody system . The last thing i tried was the CVS
download which worked pretty well . I installed qt
kdesupport arts kdelibs . then i tried to install
kdebase which configures fine but after "make" it
stops with some errors in favicon.cpp Saying that
something in kicontheme is wrong . then a lot of
syntax errors follow and in the end the script stops .
i would like to post it in here but i somehow doesnt
seem to be able to get it pasted in here .
Is anybody able to help ? I dont have any clue anymore
what to do and all my research in the net didnt seem
to help .
Thanx for every answer !!

David

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de