Re: Athlon optimized KDE build

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 09:06:51PM +0100, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
> Zitiere Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>:

> > > Well, what is unstable for, then?
> >
> > I am under the impression that unstable is for things that the
> > maintainer thinks will not break anything, but which have not
> > been tested enough for more general release.
>
> Which would make "experimental", along with an adequate announcement on
> debian-kde f.ex., the right place to publish those debs.

No, it would not. Right now kde refuses to start without rm -f
/usr/bin/kde && ln -s /etc/kde3/kde.sh /usr/bin/kde.

This is not the sort of packages I intend to release.

Also, as soon as I get working b2 packages, I'm going to chuck out
qt3/kdelibs4/kdebase3, forget about them, and start working from HEAD.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<Joey> I guess I should crash