konqueror and CA-certificates

Hi,

if I want to load a CA-certificate into Netscape or galeon I just open
a link to that certificate (application/x-x509-ca-cert, file ending
crt) and Netscape/galeon automatically start a process in which I can
accept this certificate.

How would I do that in Konqueror (2.2.2)? Is it possible? I thought I
could do it with Crypto -> Your certificates -> Import, but firstly
that doesn't accept non-local certificates and if I download one and
open it locally Konqueror asks for "the" certificate password, which I
do not know. (Maybe this Import serves another purpose altogether - in
the Konqueror manual there is no explanation.)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Andreas Goesele