Re: Athlon optimized KDE build

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 02:44:06AM +0200, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 February 2002 21:36, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > I will not provide any form of support whatsoever for these packages.
>
> Nobody asks for your support Daniel. I don't need support specifically from
> you. As a matter of fact, I have not and will not require any form of help
> from someone like you, especially for a trivial task like this. Thank you.

Oh yes, I'm sorry, Mr. "Look at me! I'm a KDE Hacker!" Ozkural. You're
too elite for your shirt, so elite that it hurts.

> If you don't have the required bandwidth, simply keep your mouth shut. It's
> not needed.

I was making a statement as much to the users as to you. I have never
and will never support any official packages.

There was no need to be an arsehole about it. Congratulations, you're
halfway to my killfile for being a prick, to join the elite company of
exactly one other (non-Debian, I might add) person who has pissed me
off enough to make it there. You have so picked the wrong day to piss me
off.

Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<s116> Wow you guys must be pretty advanced. Ive played alot with linux
and I've nevec seen anything about blankets w pee on them or eating eyeballs
out of splatteread heads from corpses
<Digital> s11: Obviously you don't run Redhat, then.