Re: KDE3 alpha .debs around?

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 12:47:56PM +0100, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 22:42, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> > > I'd really could use *any* quality of KDE-head debs, I only need to be
> > > able to aproximately compile and start some stuff to check features etc.
> > > It doesn't have to be anything near perfect or stable.
> >
> > Give me 24 hours or so.
>
> Absolutely no problem. But please (that's a plea only, no pressure in my
> voice) give feedback to the list as soon as there's *anything* available.

Update: I need to change /usr/share/kde3 to /usr/share for it to work
(long story), but my build box is suddenly unroutable due to @home being
stupid. Shit!

Ironic that it's always up when I'm tooling around just trying to get
the answer with no firm idea, yet when I know exactly what I want, it's
screwed. Great.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
* wiggy points people to arcanum.co.nz