Re: Little Konqueror Irritations

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:46:10AM +0100, Hendrik Sattler wrote:

> > I am not sure what the problem is.  I am using 1600x1200 and on my
> > screen it looks centered. Maybe the source is hardcoded for a fixed
> > location?
>
> I'm using it on 1024x768 and half of it is offscreen. Either it is a
> fixed location, or - at least it looks like it - it is opened in the
> bottom left corner (always!?!) and then resizes to a greater size.

Actually I think it _is_ opened centered, then loads the first plugin -
which resizes the window, but only down/right, and doesn't re-center..

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// www.hitchhikers.de, www.linuxfaq.de, www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html

V: Epson Stylus Color 600, 1440dpi, inkl. 4F+4SW-Patronen
V: MP3-Discman, spielt MP3-CDs und CDA
V: 8/40x TEAC SCSI CD-Writer, kann Überlänge