Re: Will KDE make it into Woody?

[ben]
> hey petter, i'm totally willing to offer whatever effort i can, but
> what is BTS and how do i check it? can i contribute? as far as
> patches are concerned, i wouldn't know where to begin, but i am
> definitely willing to contribute whatever i can.

Ah, sorry for using unknown TLAs[1]. :-)

BTS is Debians bug tracking system.  It is found at
should find most of the registered bugs with central KDE packages:

Checking <URL: http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_excuses.html.gz >
will tell you the current status in testing.

Sending patches, testing patches, testing if bugs are still present
and asking for more information needs to be done for a lot of the
registered bugs.  (BTW: I believe emails asking for more info must be
sent to <@bug>-submitter@bugs.debian.org in addition to
<#bug>@bugs.debian.org).

Footnotes:
 1 <URL: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/TLA.html >