Will KDE make it into Woody?

The current status of KDE in Woody is less then perfect.  kdenetwork
and kdegraphics is still v2.1.1, buggy and missing on some platforms.
kdelibs is buggy, and seem to wait for libglib1.3 before it will enter
Woody.  Several KDE programs fail to build because libkmid is unable
to install.

I'm getting worried that the KDE not will make it into Woody.  The
release maintainer have already started to remove buggy packages from
Woody, and several of the KDE packages will -- probably -- get new
bugs registered when they finally compile on all the required
platforms.

Do I have reason to worry or should I just relax?