Re: Konqueror, HTML forms, wrapping and font handling

I've noticed that some animated GIFs (whether a bug in
Konqueror or by their poor design) seem to run without any
delays btw frames, such that they go as fast as possible.
Perhaps there ought to be a minimum delay to prevent this
from happening, overriding the value stored in the GIF.