Re: Konqueror, HTML forms, wrapping and font handling

I sent an email to the Register about one of their pages with animated gifs
in an ad.  Running debian / KDE/ Konqueror, it instantly took my cpu load up
to 100% and it stayed there (at least on gkrellm) until I moved from the
page.  The same page in Mozilla was at 50 -60%

That would account for slow input or scrolling

Funny, it was just one ad, and other pages that also had animated gifs were
only in the 3 - 4 % range

on another machine (windows) the same page in IE had the gif running MUCH
slower