Re: Konqueror, HTML forms, wrapping and font handling

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 04:20:51PM -0800, Kamil Kisiel wrote:

> I have also experienced this problem for a while, I am quite sure it
> got introduced with KDE 2.2 as I never experienced this problem in KDE

Great. What do we do about it?

> 2.1.  Another thing that has been annoying me in the latest versions
> is that if there is ever a textarea with animated .gif's on the same
> page, text input is *extremely* laggy, sometimes it takes up to a
> second for a character I type to be displayed on the screen, and

I have seen this but I haven't yet blamed it on animated .gifs. I'll
have to watch for this.

> sometimes some characters seem to just get lost along the way
> somewhere. I think this problem was introduced some time in the 2.2.2
> packages. I am using TT fonts with AA, if anyone has a possible fix,
> it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, same here.

--
mfg, Jens Benecke  /// www.hitchhikers.de, www.linuxfaq.de, www.linux.ms
This mail is an attachment? Read http://www.jensbenecke.de/misc/outlook.html

V: Epson Stylus Color 600, 1440dpi, inkl. 4F+4SW-Patronen
V: MP3-Discman, spielt MP3-CDs und CDA
V: 8/40x TEAC SCSI CD-Writer, kann Überlänge