Re: new kdelibs (2.2.2) upload

--- Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> wrote:
> I made a new kdelibs 2.2.2-12 upload tonight.  It changes quite a bit.
> I will be uploading new packages for kdebase and others asap.  I have
> been quite busy with my CS classes recently, but I hope that will calm
> down soon.

Hi,  Glad to see you back!

I'm sure you're busy, but would you please take just a moment to tell us:

What's your estimate for when the kde metapackage in Sid will install properly?

And, if it's more than 2-3 days, do you have a suggestion for a quick
workaround I could do in the next 2-3 days to get installed the set of packages
it installs?

Thanks!