Re: Interaction between Konqueror and Mailman Admin

On Monday 11 February 2002 22:33, Alan Chandler wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the Admin interface of mailman.  When accessing
> it with konqueror ( it keeps giving error messages of the form
> What is wrong?  What setting have I not got right?

I got this specific error too for mail.kde.org, but on the server admin's side
everything seemed ok as he (Martin Konold) told me, so I thought it was a
misconfiguration of my KDE, which has since been replaced with KDE 3 from
CVS, and this works quite well.
You could try mozilla if you don't have CVS installed.

So yes, it's a konqueror bug I assume.
And I would be annoyed by it too, counting > 10 spam messages a week to be
discarded...

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net