Re: icq client

I am using licq from sid.  No problems.  Are you behind a firewall? Try
removing the .licq directory from your homedir and trying again.

licq is pretty much the best icq client going for linux.

Btw this is not a kde specific question but since you asked here, you
probably want to get the kde-gui plugin since you can then have it show up
in kicker and behave (mostly) like the windows icq client does.

-Chris