kpresent - programs

In magicpoint I can include a program, a common example of this is xclock.
However the program I want to include is xterm so I can show the results of
command-line programs.  When I try this through magicpoint it doesn't work
because it won't give the Xterm keyboard focus.

Is this possible in kpresent?

What I want to do is have a gdb session in the bottom of the screen as part
of my presentation on C debugging, I want to have a command-line session for
running "ps", "id", and "stat" for my SE Linux presentation.