Re: Where is KwinTV? Again.

Pedro ... Thanks .. the fullscreen= worked!!!!   I guess I shoud ratfm
(read ALL the @*&@99 manuals!).  Actually it's in man xawtv. I will
still keep gvidm as I like easy change of resolution not only for
published image viewing but also to test my web pages under
development.

Florian - I tried the "Load      "v4l"  and it didn't work!  It's
probably a combination of my kernel (2.4.17) or Xfree (4.1+)
but most likely my nividia graphics card Diamond Viper.  But
thanks for suggesting it!

Michael