Re: Trouble With tluxt/Jens Woody/KDE/ALSA Sound Recipe

On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 06:54:29 +0000, Nick <nick@glimmer.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

[Apparently I need a debconf-utils package, which isn't on the
archive]

Thanks everybody who responded.  I hear what you say about UK archive
temperamentalness ;-)

(And yes, I noticed the rsync security fix problems - I guess that
could well have caused the mirrors to drift.)

But I suspect Jens Benecke's suggestion might be right - I hadn't done
an apt-get update for a couple of weeks - I'll be back at the box
tomorrow, and will do an update and then try again.

Cheers,
Nick
Bristol, UK

--
No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness. -- Aristotle