Re: Where is KwinTV? Again.

Hi Florian,

Florian wrote:

> thanks to video4linux you can run xawtv in real fullscreen mode even
> under your high desktop resolution ... just add a:
> 	Load		"v4l"
> to your modules section in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file and you wont need to
> switch resolution anymore it will automaticly fit itself to your screen as
> soon as you go into fullscreenmode if you then set it "always on top" hop you
> got a teevee.

I also have Load "v4l" in my XF86Config-4 file, but I always have black
margins around the picture.  Also judging the readme files that come
with xawtv, this is perfectly normal, at least with XF4.1.  Fullscreen
in higher resolutions should only be available with XF4.2 or am I making
something wrong?

Viktor
--
Viktor Rosenfeld